She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I'm so sad I didn't get to see her at the graduation party! She's seriously gorgeous you guys :) So glad you all have this blog so I can keep up on how your new journey in GA is going! Love you guys! Joy Haser
OK Just found this blog via Joy's blog and it's so fun! I love blogs & I love pictures :) Hope you dont mind if I know become another of your blog stalkers! Hope the move to GA treats you well.. look forward to seeing pictures of sweet little Lydia growing up! -Jeannie Moore
She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I'm so sad I didn't get to see her at the graduation party! She's seriously gorgeous you guys :) So glad you all have this blog so I can keep up on how your new journey in GA is going! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteJoy Haser
OK Just found this blog via Joy's blog and it's so fun! I love blogs & I love pictures :) Hope you dont mind if I know become another of your blog stalkers! Hope the move to GA treats you well.. look forward to seeing pictures of sweet little Lydia growing up!
ReplyDelete-Jeannie Moore