These past two weeks have been a bit of a blur for me. Unfortunately I got sick with a kidney infection the Friday morning concluding Ryan's first day (his first rotation is night float so he was working 7 pm to 7 am) and a few days later our air conditioning broke; I packed up the car with Lydia and the dogs to stay in Atlanta for the next week and a half. I am finally back in Augusta and I feel as if this is my first week here...just getting settled in again. Anyways, I've been meaning to post a few things and contrary to my husband's opinion, I think the following video (in two parts) is pretty cool and special. I took it just minutes before he left for his first day as a real doctor - he hates my saying that. Hope you enjoy!
These Days
11 years ago
I miss you guys so much!! This was great! What a wonderful memory. I just love the part when you said "oh just do it" hahahaha!! Poor Ryan. I loved seeing you all, even if it was just on Video. Hopefully we can get together very soon!
ReplyDelete