
A good friend of ours in Huntington offered to take a few pregnancy shots for me when I reached mid March, about 35 weeks. I have been called Modest Maybelle by many and therefore was a little intimidated to bare my gravid tummy for all to see. Ha - then I realized that only 4 of your read my blog anyway so I thought I would share and embrace the new
me....Loosey Lucy. In all honesty, it was really enjoyable to take these shots and I am quite pleased with how they turned out, as weird as it is to see myself in this way.This pics are proofs that I scanned at home so the beautiful black and white contrast can't quite fully be appreciated. Click on the pictures and you can see them in more detail. Interestingly, these shots were taken using a camera with no digital or electronic elements...essentially everything was set by hand with no power source. The last pic is me laying horizontally on several chairs...Ryan so gently commented that I didn't look pregnant just "thick" - ah, the support all women crave, lol. Also, Ryan and I took some shots together that I haven't seen yet and I look forward to sharing those with you at some time. Ryan wanted me to mention that his tummy looked great too.
YAY!!!! I had no idea you had a blog, Ashley! Thanks to Angie, I will now be stalking you regularly :) We are so excited for you and Ryan! The next few weeks will fly by, so do something fun together. A "babymoon" perhaps. We love you and can't wait to meet precious Lydia!!!!
ReplyDeleteDavid, Laurie & Will
I didn't know you had a blog either! Very exciting, and you look gorgeous in those pictures...I'm so glad I got to see them. You will be so glad to have those in the future (I know you are already thrilled with them, but you know what I mean). Love you and rpaying for you.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics, maybe I shouldn't have been a modest Maybelle myself!
ReplyDelete