Um, I'm not usually good at seeing these things, but that seems like a Ryan look to me! Oh how we miss you- dropped something off at your old house today, frown*frown*
Ashley and Ryan- I think that is the cutest baby I've ever seen! She looks very happy getting her bath and her whale tub (which I am sure is your favorite gift ever---wink wink)!!! Jk! She is just precious guys and Whit and I can't wait to meet her in a few months!
so sweet! Those cheeks are too precious. I cant decide who I think she looks like?? Is that the whale tub?? We have that too :)
ReplyDeleteUm, I'm not usually good at seeing these things, but that seems like a Ryan look to me! Oh how we miss you- dropped something off at your old house today, frown*frown*
ReplyDeleteAshley and Ryan- I think that is the cutest baby I've ever seen! She looks very happy getting her bath and her whale tub (which I am sure is your favorite gift ever---wink wink)!!! Jk! She is just precious guys and Whit and I can't wait to meet her in a few months!
ReplyDeleteI love her already!!! She is beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteTell her that her Aunt Haley loves her and can't wait to meet her :)
Love, Haley Smith